Save the Date for the 2022 Virtual MEIC Conference!
Monday, May 2 & Tuesday, May 3, 2022
We are excited to announce the 2022 Annual MEIC Conference will be held virtually on Monday, May 2, and Tuesday, May 3. The two-day event will feature a keynote address and two workshops on the first day and three workshops on the second day. For each workshop, you will be able to choose from two options.
Although we will be meeting virtually again this year, our goals of this important conference remain the same:
- Instill a sense of confidence, energy, and achievement for continued work on behalf of infants and toddlers with special needs, and their families;
- Encourage connections among all early childhood professionals and families;
- Promote interventions that support, challenge, and celebrate individual differences;
- Explore current perspectives, research and trends related to best practice in the field;
- Expand knowledge of issues affecting the development of infants, toddlers, and families.
New Virtual Platform for 2022
This year we are excited to offer the conference through a more robust platform that will allow all participants additional tools to deepen the virtual experience, including:
- Live chat, moderated Q&A, and polls during workshops
- Digital booths for exhibitors and sponsors, where participants can view materials and chat with representatives via appointment or drop-ins
- A virtual community where attendees can better connect with each other through chat, one-on-one appointments with other attendees, and special breakout sessions for group networking opportunities
Are you interested in presenting at the conference?
MEIC would be honored to have you share your experience and success with the early childhood community. We are accepting proposals for two-hour virtual workshops. We encourage each presentation to include the caregiver of a child with past or current EI involvement as a co-presenter. Presenters are required to discuss the research, if any, to support the strategies as well as to state whether or not the strategy is evidence-based. We also ask that presenters have at least some experience in presenting virtually.
The Request for Proposals Form includes a link to upload the completed Disclosure Form. Proposals for the MEIC Conference will only be accepted online. Incomplete proposals will not be considered.
Sponsors and Exhibitors
We are pleased to offer additional opportunities for virtual supporters and virtual exhibitors this year and welcome you to join us! Our new conference platform allows us to enable better engagement between attendees, sponsors, and new virtual exhibitors and maximize visibility by highlighting our supporters in different areas of the event.
Details about the sponsorship levels, including costs and what is included, can be found in the Sponsorship Details handout. Details about exhibitor pricing and features can be found on the Exhibitor Details handout.
Please Register Here to be a Sponsor or Exhibitor. Sponsor payments are check-only and must be received by March 18. All Exhibitor applications (including virtual booths and exhibitor booklet) and payments are due by April 8. Exhibitors may pay by check or with credit card. Instructions about how to submit payment for both Sponsors and Exhibitors are located in the registration form.
If you have any questions or would like to be added to our conference email list to receive updates, please email MEICconference@gmail.com.